3 BHK Luxury Apartments in Bangalore – What are they? How much does it cost? Is it worth it?
3 BHK luxury apartments in Bangalore are spacious homes with three bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, a living room, dining area, kitchen and a balcony or terrace and much more. This means they are the perfect place to live for families. 3 BHK luxury apartments are becoming increasingly popular in India. Since the last decade, demand has dramatically increased. The number of new projects built in Bangalore alone will reach 2,500 units by 2022
Apart from offering more space than 2 BHK apartments and better homely comfort, there are other reasons why people prefer 3 BHK luxury apartments in Bangalore.
1) More privacy: With just one flat, neighbours can keep an eye on you even when you’re not at home. But with 3 BHK apartments in Bangalore, your privacy will be protected because your neighbours will have their flats too. This means no peeping through windows and nosy questions about what’s happening inside your house.
2) Fewer maintenance costs: These more effective apartments require less maintenance than smaller ones. You don’t need to worry about leakages or water damage as these apartments are well-insulated.
3) Better security: There are many burglars, especially in big cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, etc. So if you’re looking to buy a property that offers good security, then consider getting yourself a 3 BHK apartment.
4) Less time spent commuting: If you have to commute daily to work, then a 2 BHK flat may not suit you. However, if you have a 3 BHK apartment within walking distance of the office/school, you won’t have to spend so much time commuting every day.
5) Easier parking: When you drive into a garage, you’ll find that parking spaces are limited. But since larger cars can fit into them, there’s enough space for everyone.
6) Bigger rooms: Most 3 BHK apartments in Bangalore offer a lot more space than 2 BHk apartments. For example, a 3 BHK apartment in Bangalore can provide up to 4,000 square feet, whereas a 2 BHK flat can only provide around 3,000 square feet.
7) More options: There are more options for decorating 3 BHK apartments in Bangalore. You can choose from different colours, designs, layouts, etc.
8) Easy maintenance: High-quality materials are used to construct such properties, making them durable and easy to maintain.
9) Lower rates: As mentioned above, 3 BHK apartments in Bangalore are generally cheaper than 2 BHK apartments. Also, you get all the facilities included in the price tag.
10) No restrictions: Unlike 2 BHK apartments where you’re restricted to certain areas, you can move to any part of the world once you purchase a 3 BHK apartment!
So, if you’re planning to buy a property in Bangalore, consider purchasing a 3 BHK luxury apartment instead of a 2BHK luxury apartment.
In summary, 3 BHK luxury apartments in Bangalore offer a good investment opportunity for home buyers as it is an affordable way to buy a home in this city. 3 BHK luxury apartments in Bangalore are affordable and affordable options for Bangalore as well. There are three major benefits of buying 3 BHK luxury apartments in Bangalore which include the fact that they are affordable, they are located in central areas and they have amenities like swimming pool, gym and club house.
To check out the best luxury apartments in Bangalore Click here