Mysore is also known for its rich culture and festivities that are carried out during the period of Dasara, making it the cultural capital of Karnataka. It consists of traditional industries like sandalwood, textile and weaving, and lime and salt production. It is also home to many residential plots in mysore and IT companies like Infosys and Wipro.
At a distance of 140 km from Bangalore, Mysore is spread across 155 square kilometers from the base of Chamundi Hills. It is a well-planned city with a pleasant climate and intensified cleanliness making it one of the highest-ranked cities in the Swach Bharat Mission. With an estimated population of 1,234,992 and close to Bangalore,70% of Mysore consists of residential land, which has convinced many investors to buy vast land estates for investment purposes for beneficial returns. It has therefore made its way to be the following real estate hub of Karnataka. With the airport upgraded and the completion of the four-lane project from Bangalore to Mysore, demand for residential plots will advance aggressively.
With a plethora of luxurious residential properties and well-structured RERA bills, Mysore has opened up opportunities in the property sector. Investing in residential plots in Mysore can yield increased profits, fixed income, and great returns.
Pick your Prop real estates has an attractive choice of locations for buying residential plots in Mysore:
- Dattagalli: Situated at 5kms from the heart of Mysore city, the residential plots have an average area of 1200-1500sq ft.
- Bogadi: It is situated at a distance of 6kms from Mysore city. It has an average area of 800-1500sq ft.
- Hebbal: It is the nerve centre for IT Companies hence making it ideal for IT Professionals
- Yelwal: Located in the Mysore – Mangalore Highway. It is known for the Satellite Bus stand, top schools, and close to Mysore airport; residential plots have an average area of 2400 sqft.
- Vijayanagar 4th stage: It is located at 8.9kms from Mysore city via Mysore-Hassan road. On average, the size of the residential plots is 600-4000 q ft.
- Bannur road: It is located 6kms away from the city area consisting of an average plot area of 1200-1500sq ft.
- Hunsur road: It is merely in a distance of 2kms from north of Mysore city. The average area of a residential plot is 1200-2500sq ft.
Why pickyourprop ?
Pickyourprop is an eminent property advisory firm which deals in sale and purchase of all kinds of properties, including residential and commercial properties raised by prominent builders and developers. So, if you are in search for a safe place to invest your money, then it’s time for you to get in touch with us.
For more information please visit here